If you’re an empath, highly sensitive person, intuitive, creative… or simply feel things, emotionally and physically, more than others do, you may find that you tend to suffer more as well.
This can include everything from feeling out of place in the world, like you just don’t fit in, to dealing with more severe anxiety, depression, fatigue, chronic pain, and autoimmune disorders or illnesses, which may be presenting “mystery symptoms.”
Yet, your sensitivity is also your strength, your gift, your superpower. It’s what gives you heightened intuition, a strong sense of the feelings of those around you, and a strong propensity for compassion and nurturing and healing others.
On Saturday, February 12, with Dr. Natasha Fallahi, a mind-body health expert and functional medicine practitioner, you’ll discover how the 6 Sensitivity Types — mental, emotional, physical, chemical, social, and energetic — can provide the clues you need to better understand, empower, and nourish your sensitive self…
… so you can live a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life that allows your sensitivity to shine through as the gift it truly is.
You can register here for Thrive as a Sensitive Person In an Insensitive World: Discover the 6 Sensitivity Types to Better Know, Nourish & Heal Your Own Body as an Empath:
During this eye-opening 60 minutes, you’ll:
- Learn the 6 Sensitivity Types — components that make up your being and hold important clues to physical, emotional, and spiritual healing for empaths and sensitives
- Be guided in a head and neck lymphatic drainage technique to clear toxins from the brain, optimize relaxation, finetune immunity, alleviate stress and headaches, and clear brain fog, nasal congestion, and puffiness around the eyes
- Discover how symptoms are messengers of deeper wisdom — and how to shift from allowing your symptoms to put you in “victim” mode to perceiving them as empowering knowledge for better self-understanding
- Discover why sensitive people are more prone to chronic pain, fatigue, depression, and illness — and why and how natural therapies and remedies can free you from this experience
- Understand that as an empath you will always be sensitive — it’s your superpower — so it’s imperative to learn your system’s cues to curb physical and emotional overwhelm before imbalance becomes illness
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover how to take back your agency as the naturally sensitive and insightful being you are…
… so you can feel more at home in your body, live with more peace, clarity, and energy, and better experience life as a sensitive… in mind, body, and spirit.
P.S. In Thrive as a Sensitive Person In an Insensitive World: Discover the 6 Sensitivity Types to Better Know, Nourish & Heal Your Own Body as an Empath with Dr. Natasha Fallahi…
… you’ll discover an evidence-based, mind-body approach to nourishing and healing yourself as an empath — AND experience it firsthand with a relaxing head-and-neck lymphatic drainage technique to clear toxins, fine-tune immunity, alleviate stress, and more.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
Empath Now Events
Tara McGillicuddy described by those who know her – clients, fellow leaders, and community – as dedicated to the deep, soulful energetic-level shifts required by life. Whether she’s helping to SEE your life more clearly, identify where you’re stuck, tuning into sacred energies OR she’s helping to build a practical life with tools, structure, physical help and precise action steps, she is committed to giving everything she knows to help you live your best life and to feel fulfilled by it.
Tara has been known and celebrated in the ADHD community for decades of practical and long-lasting shifts in tens of thousands in her communities. The creator of ADDClasses.com, The ADHD Awareness Expo and ADHD Support Talk Radio Tara is one of the longest-standing leaders in the field. Over the years she has also honed her natural skills as an empath. She now also combines the rare gift of sight and energetic knowing and her latest project is Empath Now a resource to help Empower Empaths.