Are you an empathic person, very sensitive to — or even profoundly affected by — the people, energy, and circumstances around you?
Do you tend to feel the emotions of others as if they were your own… and often experience overwhelm at the weight of it all?
Maybe you constantly cater to others’ needs because you think it’s selfish to put yourself first… so you feel depleted — without the space to show yourself the same care you offer your family, friends, and community.
If any of this resonates with you, you’re likely an empath.
Many empaths isolate themselves because they’ve been criticized so often for being too sensitive…
… or they retreat and contract inward just to avoid absorbing the unrelenting input of the “noise” outside themselves…
Well, it’s time to embrace your empathic nature as one of your greatest strengths and a truly powerful gift — rather than a burden — a brilliant light within yourself whose time has come to shine!
That’s why I’m thrilled to invite you to the Evolved Empath Summit from March 9-13 — an inspiring gathering of leading empathy experts, authors, and teachers who’ll guide you to discover the brilliance and purpose within your empathic gifts, so you can begin to share them with the world and become a beacon…
… a powerful force paving the way to peace, equality, and more effective and loving ways to navigate our world.
Free Online Event
Evolved Empath Summit
March 9-13, 2020
This special gathering features more than 25 of today’s leading empathy experts, authors, and inspiring teachers — including Anita Moorjani, Wendy De Rosa, Michael R. Smith, PhD, Judith Orloff, MD, Dr. Shariff Abdullah, Dr. Christine Page, Jean Haner, Julie Bjelland, and many more — helping you step further into unstoppable empowerment and own (and use) your empathic gifts.
I hope you’ll participate in this one-of-a-kind online gathering presented by The Shift Network.
During this empowering 5-day event, you’ll:
- Discover how to strengthen and expand your empathic energy out into the world, instead of turning inward and contracting from other people’s energies
- Unlock your purpose and unique contribution as an empath so you can do work that enhances your life (and the lives of others), rather than staying in a career that sucks the life out of you
- Learn that putting yourself first rather than always taking care of others is not selfish, so you can let go of the martyr mentality
- Start releasing rescuing and self-sacrificing patterns… allowing others to be with their own challenges
- Begin to connect with a community of empaths so you know you’re not alone
- Receive self-care tips to prevent sensory overload and help you deal with overwhelm, which can lead to addictions, overeating, anxiety, and exhaustion
- Explore how to heal the sense of separation and increase your empathy by leading from a “We Are One” consciousness
- Start to consider walking away from codependent relationships, so you can live the healthy independent life of your choice
- Discover the importance of creating healthy emotional boundaries and working toward your wholeness by listening to and following your intuition
- Know that what you’re doing makes a difference
- Heal shame, guilt, greed, desire, and fear around money, wealth, and worthiness
- Discover how to instantly change your energy and take charge of your life!
- Understand at a profound level that you’re always protected when you’re connected to Divine Source energy
- And much more…
Whether you’re newly aware of being an empath, or you’re already on the path toward wholeness and leadership… you’ll discover the tools and strategies you need to use your loving heart, strong mind, and passionate spirit to really make a difference on the planet.
Join this amazing gathering of presenters as they illuminate the path for you to rise to your full potential and fulfill your highest mission and purpose.
Here’s a sample of what these transformational speakers will be sharing with you…
- Let go of the burden of being an empath and embrace it as a great strength and gift — even as your superpower — with Anita Moorjani.
- Strengthen your energetic boundaries in all areas of your life by building a strong sense of self in your energetic body with Wendy De Rosa.
- Michael R. Smith, MD, will help you reframe your experience as an empath as a powerful way to replenish your soul and rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit… so you can be of service to others.
- From Judith Orloff, MD, you’ll receive self-care practices, perspectives, and meditations to support empaths and sensitive people in offering compassion without shouldering the suffering of others.
- With Dr. Shariff Abdullah, you’ll explore ways to perceive events differently, enabling you to work with intense situations, rather than be engulfed by them — and empowering you to become a masterful, joyful creator of your life.
- Express the full light of your soul, as Dr. Christine Page illuminates the path of intuitive healing to help yourself and others become whole.
- Jean Haner will guide you in visualizations and provide practices you can do every day to increase your awareness, consciously move your energy, and transform the way you feel and react.
- Julie Bjelland will shed light on how highly sensitive people (HSPs) can properly balance their nervous system… increasing their sense of wellbeing and allowing their many gifts to emerge and be shared with the world.
- Discover how to heal empathically transmitted illness and pain at the root level with Dave Markowitz.
- If you’ve felt criticized or dismissed for the intensity of your emotions, Tree Franklyn will show you how to listen to your heart’s calling to serve and find the courage to express your message in the world.
And many more…
Empath Now Events
Tara McGillicuddy described by those who know her – clients, fellow leaders, and community – as dedicated to the deep, soulful energetic-level shifts required by life. Whether she’s helping to SEE your life more clearly, identify where you’re stuck, tuning into sacred energies OR she’s helping to build a practical life with tools, structure, physical help and precise action steps, she is committed to giving everything she knows to help you live your best life and to feel fulfilled by it.
Tara has been known and celebrated in the ADHD community for decades of practical and long-lasting shifts in tens of thousands in her communities. The creator of ADDClasses.com, The ADHD Awareness Expo and ADHD Support Talk Radio Tara is one of the longest-standing leaders in the field. Over the years she has also honed her natural skills as an empath. She now also combines the rare gift of sight and energetic knowing and her latest project is Empath Now a resource to help Empower Empaths.